Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Adultery - Definition

Extramarital sex that elicits agonizing pain, heartfelt sorrow, shame, torment, ridicule, public apology, tears, humiliation, clergy intervention, political resignation and giving up professional golf…if caught

QUOTES BY FAMOUS ADULTERES WHO GOT CAUGHT

Tiger Woods, #1 golfer in the world: “I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness.”

John Edwards, Vice Presidential candidate: “I was and am ashamed of my conduct and choices…I had hoped that it would never become public.”

Jesse James, a/k/a Mr. Sandra Bullock: “This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them.”

Sam Megna, former Deputy Sheriff, Ontonagon, Michigan, my uncle: “That was nice ass!”

No comments:

Post a Comment